People still print your webpages and it is your job to make sure your webpage works when printed.
Luckily, there is a book being made right this second which will help
ensure you understand best practice around printing these days, as well as which pitfalls to avoid.
Interested in hearing more? Sign up below for free emails letting you know when the book is ready or preorder here.
Nothing is set in stone, but the basic book outline is shaping up to look something like this;
- Why we should care about Print Stylesheets
- What are print stylesheets
- How to target different media with CSS
- Some examples of sites using print stylesheets well
- Writing your print stylesheet
- Using Media Queries in your print stylesheet
- How to retrofit your stylesheet
- A complete guide to how to use each print only property
- A great list of resources
Toby Osbourn is a freelance web developer with over a decade's worth of experience making the web a more usable and fun place to be.
You can follow him on Twitter or check out his website.